Whole Supp Pumpkin Mummy Cheesecake Bars
No-bake, high-protein, balanced pumpkin cheesecake bars with a mummy topping – perfect for a healthier Halloween!
Shout-out to the amazing Nikita Messina for creating these delicious pumpkin cheesecake bars - Follow @nourishing.niki
METHOD: (makes 8)
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350° / 160°C fan and grease a 20cm square baking tin, or prepare with parchment paper.
- Add maple syrup and nut butter to a bowl and mix with a fork until combined. Add in oat flour and spices and fold until combined – it should resemble cookie dough. Transfer the mixture to your baking tin, press it down into the bottom. Prick multiple times with a fork then bake for 10 minutes. Once baked, press it down firmly with a spatula. Set aside to cool.
- Add the cheesecake ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture onto the cooled base and spread it out evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Whisk together the topping ingredients until smooth, then transfer to a piping bag. Remove the cheesecake from the tin then pipe lines all over the top of the cheesecake bars. Slice into eight bars using a sharp, clean knife. Add edible eyes to each bar.
For the crust:
- 120g GF Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 90g Maple Syrup
- 80g Smooth Nut Butter
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake:
- 150g Plant-based Cream Cheese
- 150g Coconut Yoghurt
- 200g Tinned Pumpkin Puree
- 100g Vanilla Whole Supp
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon, ¼ tsp Ground Cloves, ¼ Ground Ginger
For the topping:
- 50g Plant-based Cream Cheese
- 50g Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 16 Edible Eyes