Whole Supp Ferrero Rocher Balls
05.03.2023 1 minute read
If you like Ferrero Rocher chocolates, you will LOVE these! They’re quick and easy to make and packed with goodness and protein – AND you only need 5 ingredients to make them.
- 100g coconut yoghurt or greek-style yoghurt
- 30g liquid sweetener
- 150g chocolate flavoured Whole Supp
- 80g dark chocolate
- 60g hazelnuts + 8 hazelnuts
- Add yoghurt, liquid sweetener and Whole Supp to a bowl and fold with a spatula until combined.
- Divide into 8 equal pieces then place a whole hazelnut in the middle of each and roll into a ball.
- Chop the remaining hazelnuts finely and melt your chocolate.
- Roll each ball in the dark chocolate allowing any excess chocolate to drip off before rolling the ball in the hazelnuts to coat.
- Place each ball on parchment paper, then refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
Calories: 209 (each)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Time: 10 minutes