21.07.2021 1 minute read
- 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup of vanilla Whole Supp
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 tbsp of chopped nuts
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- 2–4 tbsp liquid (almond milk, milk, water etc…)
- Add oats, Whole Supp powder, cinnamon and chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and nuts to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). The mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly.
- Roll into balls, chill & enjoy!
Cherry & Vanilla Whole Supp Overnight Oats
23.01.2023 1 minute read
✨Sugar Cookies… but healthier and in truffle form ✨
04.01.2023 1 minute read
Eating a veg-forward diet in 2023 will change your life and the world; here's how.
03.01.2023 1 minute read
Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oats
05.12.2022 1 minute read